Wednesday, March 13

Well, these are pics of my granddaughter, both daughters, grandmother(great-great to the little one) and a friend of the family. Yep, I'm now a grandmother! Cheers all! The first pic is Jamie Lynn, my granddaughter. Second is Jamie, her mom Katherine Anne (Katie) and Anne Bergen one of my grandmothers best friends. Third pic is one that really shouldn't be there as it's of me, oh well! Fourth is my daughter Becky along with Katie and Jamie. That is followed by me again and then my grandmother. Yep Great-Great to Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've decided to use comment moderation simply because that way, I never miss a new comment on my posts. I'm really quite forgetful and tend to not remember how many comments had been in each post the last time I looked, so please bare with me and my memory lapses :)