1. Seeing what a Hen-‘n’-Chick plant looks like in full bloom.
2. Every day that I have off from work.
3. Every trip to the beach.
4. Getting a new car.
5. Weeding in my garden.
6. Lilac’s being done with blooming! (I hate flower allergies!)
7. Geddingk ober dis code ind by dose! (translation, getting over this cold in my nose)
8. Becca letting me do stuff without constant interruption! (somehow I think that will be a very long time coming!)
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Walked to work at 5 am.
2. Made Cream of Broccoli Soup at work, YUCK!!!
3. Enjoyed Canada Day.
4. Walked to the beach after work.
5. Bought Nacho’s with hot cheese sauce for the first time in years to snack on while at the beach.
6. Stayed up till 10 pm! Now that’s a feat for me since starting work!
7. Visited with my sister-in-law while at the beach, haven’t seen her nor talked to her since before Christmas last year.
8. Made friends with a Pit Bull named Max!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Speak a second language and a third to be honest, Becca is learning French in school, but around here German would be an asset!
2. Buy a car.
3. Focus on actually practicing my drawing.
4. Go camping!
5. Earn more money.
6. Roller Blade!
7. Mold clay and have it do what I want it to, there again, practice makes perfect. I just need to actually do it!
8. Win the lottery so that I can afford the things I need and want in life!
Eight Shows I Watch On TV:
2. Wipe Out
5. Law and Order
7. Criminal Minds
These are the eight people I "Tag"...
1. Quirky from Musings of a Quirky Loon.
2. Flydragon over at A Little of This, A Little of That
5. Sue from Farvel Cargo
7. EttaRose at Sanity on Edge
8. Brazen from This Brazen Teacher
...and this is your assignment should you wish to take it:
Write up your list of "Eight Things" and post them in your blog at your earliest convienience.
Well folks, I’ve finally done it! I’ve finally fulfilled my *Eight Things* list that I received from Tracy over at Rambling Thoughts of the Neverending Mind. She gave me this mission to fill way way back on April 16th. About time I finished the mission, don’t ya think!?!
Trouble is, I still have to go and figure out who I want to go giving that Sage Award from Etta to, I’ll think about that one a wee bit longer, but hopefully it won’t take as long as this has!